- The Laurel Tree - French Cuisine Open Saturdays only Call 830-966-5444 for reservations. http://www.utopiagourmet.com/
- Lost Maples Café Featured in the movie Seven days in Utopia. Call 830-966-2221 http://www.lostmaplescafe.com/
- Main Street Utopia Antiques Call 830-966-5544 http://www.mainstreetutopia.com/
- The Lunchbox Sandwiches, soups, salad bar, burgers. Lunch only Adjacent the general store. Call 830-966-4030
- Hidden Treasures - Consignment shop https://www.facebook.com/Hidden-Treasures-Resale-Shoppe-386518251363483/
- Utopia Golf Course Featured in the movie Seven days in Utopia. Call 830-966-5577. Their website is https://www.utopiagolf.com/
- Utopia General Store Open 7am - 6pm Call 830-966-3444
- Utopia Ranch Outpost Ranch supplies & more Call 830-966-4195
- Five Points Market Call 830-966-2162
- Taqueria Tacos & more https://www.facebook.com/UtopiaTaqueria
- Pickin' on the Porch 1st & 3rd Wednesday - Methodist church 7 P.M.
- 4th of July- Amazing fireworks & activites all day. At the Utopia Park!
- WAK Custom Guns owned by John Walts. Stop in and check it out 830-966-2238
- Lost Maples State Natural Area- Maple Trees are amazing. Call 830-966-3413 For information http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/lost-maples
- Lost Maples Winery at the Polvadeau Vineyards 830-966-5131 Wed and Sat nights http://www.lostmapleswinery.com/index.html
- Lone Star Motorcycle Museum A collection of motorcycles dating from 1910's to the 1980's. Call 830-966-6103 for information
- Lost Maples Store- groceries, beer & wine Call 830-966-3568
- Garner State Park- Swim, dance, or go hiking. Call 830-232-6132 for more information http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/garner
- Float the Frio River- Great place to go tubing
- The Bat Cave- This is an awesome phenomenon to see. Watch and thousands of bats fly out over you each evening at dusk! Call 830-966-2320 for more information http://annandaleranch.com/frio-bat-cave/
Bandera: The Cowboy Capital of the World
Rodeo: Saturdays during the summer.
The only place where you still see people riding their horses to town.
Mac & Ernie's: Roadside eatery featured on Diner's Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri on the Food Network Channel. Menu varies from a hamburger to Ancho Chili Honey Mustard Quail, but their signature dish is definitely the Fried Catfish! Open Friday- Sunday only. 11804 FM 470 Tarpley, TX
- Love Creek Orchard / Apple Store Burgers, fries, Apple Pie / Apple Ice Cream & more Call 830-589-2202 www.lovecreekorchards.com
- Medina pumpkin patch Activities for the whole family: pumpkin picking, a petting zoo, dress a scarecrow, listen to stories, hayrides and more.
SUBSCRIBE FOR EXCLUSIVE DEALS!
Sign up to get exclusive subscriber-only deals and travel tips delivered to your inbox monthly.