Quaint home rich with history
The Fortress at Utopia River Retreat is a converted limestone barn, used as a Fortress against Indian raids in 1800's that still has gun ports; it's a wonderful vacation home rich with history. Three open loft queen bedroom areas upstairs, 1 full bath upstairs. Downstairs 2 & ½ baths, 2 master bedrooms - each having a 1 king size bed, 2 double futon sofa beds. Rock fireplace, 52" satellite TV/DVD, cypress kitchen cabinets, 2 dining tables with a cactus chandelier, patio with chairs, BBQ grill & fire ring. The Fortress sleeps up to 16 people & can be rented alone or together with our other cabins.
- 5 large bedroom areas and 3 & 1/2 baths.
- 2 kings, 3 Queens, 2 futons under beds
- 2 Downstairs master bedrooms; each has 1 king bed & 1 full bath
- 3 Upstairs loft bedroom areas each has a queen bed, with a full bath between 2
- 1 double futon sofa beds in living room
- Large open living room with rock fireplace, dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen has refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove
- Central H&A, 52” Satellite TV/DVD, stereo, washer & dryer, phone
- 1 charcoal BBQ grill
- Campfire Ring on property in common area for cabins & house (bring fire wood)
- Shallow wading for kids plus 10 ft deep with rope swing
- Swim, fish & play on ¼ mile of Sabinal River front
- Just outside of Utopia, Texas; walking distance to stores & cafes
- Pets Accepted ( $10.00 each pet per night )
- Swimming pool for guests
Rate is $575.00 per night Peak Season
Rate is $450.00 per night Off Peak Season
Deposit Required $250.00
$10.00 extra for each additional person over 16
Lodging tax not Included in RatesBook Now
SUBSCRIBE FOR EXCLUSIVE DEALS!
Sign up to get exclusive subscriber-only deals and travel tips delivered to your inbox monthly.